Having a job that makes you feel secure is one thing, but having a job with a $50,000 salary is something you should strive for at some point in your career. The ultimate goal for many workers is to meet most of their basic needs without going into debt.
Finding a good job with a $50,000 salary is possible and attainable, and some of these jobs do not require a college degree, just specific skills, and experience.
Most of the jobs listed below require experience in addition to education, and some require a bachelor’s degree, GED, master’s degree, and more (skills).
At most companies, it is not necessary to have a degree to earn $50. There are several options for those without a degree.
This overview will give you an idea of everything you need to know to find the best $ 50,000-a-year job.
How to find a $ 50,000-a-year job with a college degree?
Finding a job may not be as easy as it sounds because there are always better candidates than you looking for the same job. That’s why it’s important to look for ways to improve constantly.
If you want to find a job with a salary of up to $50,000 per year, you should start looking for open jobs that match your profile exactly.
Choose a role that interests you and check to see if you have the necessary skills for the position. It would help if you did this to avoid applying for a job and being rejected because you don’t have the necessary skills.
The 10 best jobs with a salary of $50,000 per year
The following jobs pay $50,000 per year. You can apply for any of these jobs with or without a college degree:
1. Property Manager
A property manager is a person or company appointed to manage a property for a fee when the owner cannot take care of the details themselves or is not interested in doing so.
The duties of a property manager are:
- Determine the amount of rent.
- Collect the rent.
- Rent the building to worthy tenants.
- Negotiate long-term leases.
2. Retail store managers
A retail store manager is a manager responsible for a retail store’s day-to-day operation (or management). In most cases, the employees working in the store refer to the Retail Store Manager and the Retail Store Manager to the Regional/District or General Manager.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager:
- They shall be responsible for the welfare of their employees.
- They are responsible for the store and the advertising stands.
- They are responsible for recruitment, performance management, and job scheduling.
3. Estate agent
A real estate broker is a real estate agent representing sellers or buyers of real estate.
A real estate agent’s responsibilities include:
- Represent buyers and help them find the best property.
- Protect the interests of their buyers.
An Underwriter is a professional who provides important financial services to certain financial institutions, such as banks, insurance companies, and investment houses, by guaranteeing payments in the event of loss or financial loss and assuming the financial risk of liability arising from that guarantee.
The duties of an Underwriter agent are:
- Decide whether or not to approve the borrower’s application for credit.
- The Underwriter agent shall assess the risk associated with the entire credit application.
5. Law Enforcement Officer
A law enforcement officer is a government official whose job is usually law enforcement.
Law enforcement officers may also perform all the duties of a law enforcement officer but may or may not be armed with a weapon.
A law enforcement officer’s responsibilities include:
- Maintain order in local areas by protecting citizens and their property.
- Prevent crime in the state or country.
6. Title Examiners
Title examiners are individuals who prepare property records to determine whether or not you can sell a property. Title examiners provide an important service to those who want to buy or sell a property.
An appraiser’s duties include :
- Search the property.
- Must know the local, state, and federal laws affecting the property.
- Must spruce up the property to make it marketable.
7. Web developer
A web developer is a skilled programmer who specializes or is specifically involved in developing applications for the World Wide Web using the client-server model.
The tasks of a web developer include:
- Programming: the code that “tells” a web page how to function.
- Creating “user-friendly” web pages, i.e., web pages that users can easily navigate.
8. Executive Assistant
Executive assistants manage the supervisor’s schedule, coordinate meetings, and take messages while providing high-level administrative support to the company and its executives.
An Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to.
- Handle and answer telephone calls related to their work.
- Sending messages, emails, and letters on behalf of the Executive.
- Receive visitors.
9. Sales representative
A sales representative is someone who works with businesses, organizations, and governmental bodies rather than individual customers to show and sell one or more products.
Sales representatives are essential to manufacturers and wholesalers because they promote and sell their products, i.e., occupy an important position in any business.
A sales representative’s responsibilities include these:
- They take orders and generate new accounts by planning and organizing their daily schedule to reach existing or potential outlets and other sales representatives.
- Maintain existing accounts.
- Serve customers by selling merchandise and responding to their needs.
10. Truck Driver
A truck driver earns a living by transporting goods and materials overland.
A truck driver’s responsibilities include:
- Commercial travel with trailers domestically and internationally.
- Transporting goods by truck or road, within or outside the country.
The job search can be quite frustrating and stressful in most cases, but it is important to remember that you are not alone in this situation. You can find your dream job for $50,000 annually with the right skills and degree. I hope this overview answers most of your questions and gives you an idea of what types of jobs pay $50,000 per year.